Along with leading international figures such as Roger Penrose, Greg Chaitin and Galen Strawson, Greg Mulhauser appears in the second part of the two-part Channel 4 film Soul Searching.
This documentary film by the producer of the acclaimed series Testing God explores the soul, its history, and our association of creativity and inspiration with the soul.
I appear briefly in the second part of the film, discussing the self and its relationship with the inner sources of creativity and insight.
Work on the documentary film began over one year ago, when I was employed at BTexact Technologies; I was invited to participate to highlight my research on the self and our conscious experience. You can read more about my research on information theory, consciousness and more here on the research pages of mulhauser.net.
- Research Archive
- About the Research Archive
- Drafts and Unfinished Papers
- International Workshop on Robot Cognition
- Mind Out of Matter
- Research Bibliography
- Supplementary Bibliography from Mind Out of Matter
- Tutorials and Introductions
- Biological Cognition & Universal Computation
- Chaos Theory
- Complexity & Information Theory
- Computability and Completeness
- Emergence and Levels of Description
- Models of Computation: Turing Machines and Finite Automata
- Philosophers’ Zombies and their Role in Cognitive Science
- Quantum Decoherence
- Recursion Theory
- Soul Searching (TV Documentary)
This article was originally published by Dr Greg Mulhauser on .on and was last reviewed or updated by